Join us for Downslope Distilling’s Colorado Craft Whiskey and Cookies Tasting Event. Downslope has partnered with Alyce in Flourland for a 3-part exploration of our Colorado Small Batch Craft Whiskeys carefully paired with an array of freshly baked cookies. This 2-hour event includes 3 tastings of Downslope Distilling’s whiskeys and 3 cookies from Alyce in Flourland. Guests will receive in-depth knowledge on each pairing and how these selections harmonize and enhance flavor profiles. Each guest will also receive a 10% off any additional cocktails or merchandise purchased. Tickets are $35 and limited spots are available.
What To Expect:
-Co-lead background on Downslope Distilling and Alyce in Flourland.
-3 tastings of Downslope Whiskey including Our Flagship Double Diamond Whiskey, American Single Malt Whiskey and Our Rye Whiskey.
-3 freshly baked cookies from Alyce in Flourland
Things to Remember:
- All guests must be 21+ and are required to have a valid ID with proof of age.
- No children or infants, even those carried on your person, will be allowed on the experience.
- We ask that you arrive a few minutes prior to the start of the class to check in.
- Please, notify us of any food allergies when booking your experience
- All booked guests will receive 10% off any additional purchases including merchandise, cocktails or bottles!